Press1 Privacy and Data Protection Statement
Red Squared Ltd. trading as Press1 must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
This Privacy & Data Protection Statement sets out the basis, on which any personal data you provide to us, or we collect from you through our website(s), our applications and services will be processed by us.
If you do not agree with this statement, you should not use our applications, services or websites.
- We are committed to your right to privacy and data protection in accordance with current Data Protection and Privacy legislation.
- Your data is stored and maintained in accordance with applicable Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulations.
- Your data will not be transferred outside the EU.
- We never share individual data with third parties without clear consent unless legally obliged to do so.
- We never sell or rent your data.
- The personal data collected is used to identify you as owner of your account.
- Usage data from your account such as call logs, SMS logs and IP address will also be collected for the purpose of accounting, troubleshooting and legal obligation.
- Data collected is for the purpose of your account operation only.
- Data is retained for the duration of your account plus seven years, after which time it is deleted permanently.
- Data is collected and held by Red Squared Ltd. trading as Press1.
- Payment data collected is held by reputable data compliant partners committed to safeguarding privacy and security solely for payment processing.
- Upon request we will amend the personal data we hold if factually incorrect, and provide you with a copy of any personal data held by us.
- Queries, requests, or complaints relating to privacy and data may be addressed to any of our support contacts - link here